pátek 25. prosince 2009

Golden Night in NTUST

This Goleden night was organized by MBA students on NTUST (my university) on Wednesday DEC 5th. I am not MBA student, I am just a normal, ordinery one. Just for "fun" but better to say for my professional interest I study marketing MBA course in NTUST, and thanks of that I could met another group of fine people.
I have attended also because I promised to play some music instruments with several groups.
The first one, I joined Indonesian group, which played for most of European people pretty interesting instrument called Anklung. Every group needs bass, better if it has double-bass:

After this there was a little break and continued with another band:


And we played very nice songs: I will survive and Heal the World from Michale Jackson. Than there was a nice dinner some contests like:

And on the end ... another little performance. Jazz and Jingle Bells in jazz arrange:

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat